From: QRPLabs@groups.io [mailto:QRPLabs@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonathan Bresler
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:07 PM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] QCX Trimmer Capacitor C1

Allen, Kurt,

Thank you both.

Yes, a capacitor, like a resistor or inductor, is a two terminal element.

I should have copped that immediately.

Guess what was throwing me is that the schematic shows two the same symbols for two of the three legs of C1,

so I was looking for the third, the phantom, connection.

73

Jonathan KC3KBE

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 12:02 PM, Kurt Zimmerman <kurt@...> wrote:

GM Jonathan;

    I revisited the installation instructions for the QCX.  When I built both the 40m & 20m versions I simply installed C! insuring the solder connections were sound.  I understand you being careful with your parts placement as well as myself, I never found issues or problems with installation.

Good luck on your project.

73;

Kurt - W2MW