Re: All in stock!!!!

Adrian Scripcă

I guess most problems in a multiband QCX lay with band switching itself; while BPF switching wouldn't be that bad, the class E amp makes it harder to go multiband, so perhaps dropping the class E would prove more convenient. One also needs spare uC pins to command the filter switching. I think that I2C would make for a more flexible approach which will also allow future expansions to the TRX, like CAT control and such.

73 de Adrian, YO6SSW

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 4:35 AM, Lloyd Lachow <llachow@...> wrote:
that's exactly why we seek the Grail of the multi-band QCX!

K3ESE

On Tue, May 15, 2018, 7:18 PM Trevor <trevor@footstreetpodiatry.com.au> wrote:
Jim,
if you want a multiband radio go to uBitx
$110 will get you what you want although it is a traditional technology radio not like the QCX.
73s Trevor
VK3PD