Re: All in stock!!!!

Adrian Scripcă

Hi Hans,

Great news, at last! I finally placed my U3S order with thanks to all u3s-eeprom-tool donors. It will be interesting to actually use the tool on a reification. Hopefully the shipping center move will have helped with Europe delivery times!

Thank you es 73!
Adrian, YO6SSW

On Mon, May 14, 2018, 21:29 Allen Merrell via Groups.Io <kn4ud=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jim
I really  like that idea, I bought one of the first K1's  in the first shipment that Electraft  did and was very excited when they came out with the multi band kit and the built-in  tuner .  I would love to see this in the QCX line of kits. Not sure we will see this soon but I would gladly  pre-owned  if their is a hint of it happening.
73's  kn4ud , Allen