Re: u3s-eeprom-tool meets web #u3s #eep #tool

Adrian Scripcă

Hi Chris, Ken,

Alas there is no way one can control the browser's save file dialog behavior from scripting so we'll just have to live with that.
Thanks to your suggestions, I added details like version control visibility, eeprom file version number and worked on error reporting, making it visible when something goes wrong.
I also hosted the tool on Github since my home server was not reliable. You can find the new version hosted at https://yo6ssw.github.io/u3s-eeprom-tool/ . There is also a CLI tool link in the menu that redirects to the latest CLI tool release.

73! Adrian, YO6SSW