Re: EEPROM data mapping

Adrian Scripcă

Hi there,

You can find the Eeprom data mapping document that Hans provided at http://qrp-labs.com/images/ultimate3s/EEPROM_v3.12a.pdf

Additionally you can save yourself some hard work and use some tools I wrote for this task in particular (editing an existing .eep file):

There are other two group members that wrote eep manipulation tools, one in python and one in excel if memory serves right.

73! Adrian, YO6SSW

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 7:18 PM, <yvan__t@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for the eeprom data mapping for the rev 3.12 software for the U3S kit.
Since i can program the chip with the ICSP interface it would be easier and faster to change the message with the aid of the programmer instead of using the 2 switches and menu.

Is there a maximum length for the messages and what is the terminating character if any.

Thank you.