Re: Orange Pi Zero 4 WSPR rx

Martin Rath <martin.rath@...>

Hi,

Might be more expensive but the best way in my opinion to setup an 8 band wspr receiver/transceiver is by using a Red Pitaya with Pavel's WSPR image ( http://pavel-demin.github.io/red-pitaya-notes/sdr-transceiver-wspr/ )

73's Martin 9V1RM

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 6:48 PM, Mike W <mike@...> wrote:
Is anyone playing with an Orange Pi  Zero SBC (OPi0)  on the list?
http://www.orangepi.org/orangepizero/
A low cost SBC with audio I/O and cable/wireless network interface.

I have managed to get WSJTX running on my 512k version and hope to build a
standalone networked WSPR Reporter using either the QRPLabs
receiver/ProgRock_LO or a QCX, for networked WSPR Tranciever.
I would be interested in anyone else with similar aims. Or anyone willing to
help, to be honest... show me how, to add the ProgRock to the Hamlib library.

Thanks, Mike G8NXD

p.s. if anyone wants details of wsjtx on OPi0 or RPi I'm happy to supply info,
but I am not a gruro ( can't even speil it ) so don't hope for hand-holding.