Re: Hans, a request to consider please?

KEN G4APB

Hi Hans,
Using your .pdf information, I have managed to manually create a full 15 slots WSPR working.eep file without creating it by button pressing on a U3S. I had to manually enter every value on a one -by-one basis into my AVR Extreme burner. Uploading it to my U3S all works fine.

My next stage is to directly create the .eep file from my development programme. However the actual .eep file when viewed in say Notepad, has an extra two digits at the end of every line. I assume this is a checksum created when the file is saved.

Do you have any idea how this value is arrived at please?

73 Ken G4APB