Re: QCX and peaking BPF

lajes67

I had problems with my second kit, I couldn.t make any adjustment on the last 2 adjustment steps, turns out R27 was defective, when I plugged in the headphones and turned R27 I either had tone or didn't, checking R27 with a DVM I saw the resistance start out at 1 ohm and then the resistance would jump to 100 ohms and the higher, there was no gradual increase, I was lucky that I already had a working QCX and I was able to verify on that R27 as to what the problem was, as soon as I changed R27 I was able to proceed with the adjustments, hope this helps.

73 John K2IZ