Re: Suggested Change for VFO: Additional BandStops #vfo #bpf

Clive Lorton

Hi,

On 30 March 2018 at 01:48, Steve Jones via Groups.Io <stvnjns51@...> wrote:

So, my suggestion to Hans is: when you have a moment (rain on your window, sleepless night, etc), that maybe it would be useful to add 5 more 'BandStop' positions for the VFO.

​I have the same problem​. My SigGen/VFO is sitting on the bench outputting 10MHz to lock my system but the VFO section as a project is on hold.  I had thought of a separate analog switch to switch the LPFs just for ease of use but.....  if Hans could  add "band stop" positions it would be gratefully received here :-)

73 from Clive G8POC