Re: R47 trimmer potentiometer wrong value?

John Pagett G4YTJ

I think the 14M means 1 followed by four zeroes (ie 10k). The M is the tolerance. I've seen it occasionally but it isn't that common.

73
John
G4YTJ

Sent from my iPad

On 29 Dec 2017, at 20:40, Tim and Janet <kb2mfs@...> wrote:

Well,

Now I'm curious about this.  I don't know what this marking (14M) means either.  Since I don't have this part to measure and the closest I came with Google was that it may follow the E96 coding system.  It shows the 14 stands for 137 but the multiplier M is not listed.  Hmmm.

I just received my QCX kit yesterday and not sure yet if it contains the same part but I will check tonight when I get home.

Curiously

Tim KB2MFS

On Dec 29, 2017 12:22 PM, "Andy G0FTD via Groups.Io" <punkbiscuit=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 08:11 am, Joe Sanches wrote:

>.  I was hoping to find out what the resistance value was, the reason I included a photo with the label,

Well measure it then - it's not hard.

73 de Andy