QCX, what a kit

Kees T

Hans, I am very impressed with your QCX CW Transceiver kit. Excellent design from what I can see and an impressive list of functions/capabilities. That's one way of working the kinks out of a new design .....by shipping 2500 of them ;o).

The only "problem" encountered was the 20K potentiometer vs 50K potentiometer and that was easy enough to fix.

There are some great ideas for an enclosure on your website and I'm leaning towards the one built from PC board material and using an external magnetically attached KX-3 type paddle with the magnets recessed. That way, I also have room for some R/C LiPo batteries.

I have one on 40m and one on 20m.

73 Kees K5BCQ