LPF frequency curves #lpf

Wes AE6ZM

I was playing around on the bench and decided to check the charicteristics of a couple LPF boards I have put together. I used my Fox Delta Antenna Analyzer to feed the In port of the LPF with a 50 ohm dummy load on the Out. Was surprised to see a pretty much flat line all across the band spectrum. The FD analyzer measures reflected power, is this where I am going wrong? I see on the website others have used feed thru testing, which I was just too lazy to set up on my HP 8935. Any thoughts from you folks who have done some tech measurements on these little guys?
--
Wes

AE6ZM

Hereford, AZ