Re: Too much QCX stuff

john

Most every mail agent has filtering based on keywords.

Just a suggestion. I like getting all the info!

John K5MO

On 12/14/2017 3:42 PM, KENS 2ND ACC via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Hans,
sorry to be a misery, but is it possible for me to stop receiving all the forums concerning the QCX CW Tx.  I dont have one as I am totally dedicated to the U3 kit, but I am getting flooded with the non related mailshots. I have tried 'muting' various topics but as everyone seems to start with a new heading, I can't stop them. I ONLY want to see mailshots for the U3, is that possible?
best 73 Ken G4APB
--
III