Re: output power QCX

MartienPA4H

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the explanation. You are correct simulating the whole circuit is a bit difficult as Coss varies during the RF cycle. Therefore I only simulated the low pass section (many topics on that one as well) and found that this one gives about 0.2dB insertionloss and 23 dB returnloss. Perfect! I calculated by hand the resonance of the L4 circuit using the 50 pF as this Coss value seems to be used by other class E experts (like in this link  http: //www.wa0itp.com/classeampdesignrevb.xls    )   Just trying to understand how the circuit works.

73 Martien PA4H

73 Martien PA4H