Re: Drift

Vernon Matheson

Hi Hans and all,

Well after I sent off the note I put the 28mhz band on line along with all the others...so I had 28mhz first and then the rest in order to the lowest band...6 wspr tx on a 14 minute frame.

I didn't change any settings, just added 28 MHz to the TX menu.

Once I started looking at the results on wspr net the 18 MHz showed up to -4 drift and the 14 MHz showed -2 drift. The remaining bands showed Zero drift.

I took the 28mhz out of the TX string and everything went back to normal and ran perfectly all night.

So do I start to reduce the park mode frequency?

Vernon