Re: Programming the QCX chip via Arduino revisited

g4sra

With nothing else to go on, the only action I could suggest you could try is to disable "driver signature enforcement".

I do NOT recommend you take that course of action (unless you fully understand the ramifications).

On 14/11/17 17:02, g4sra via Groups.Io wrote:
On 14/11/17 15:10, Jim Sheldon wrote:
I cannot get libusb0.dll to install....
What is the *exact* error message you are getting ?
At the moment you are saying the equivalent of "My car won't start" (at least you have given the Make, Year & Model, that's a good start ;)