From: QRPLabs@groups.io [mailto:QRPLabs@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jan.Verduyn@...
Sent: 21 October 2017 10:00
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] RD16HHF1 5Watt PA #chat

As SDR-Kits we have supplied many genuine Mitsubishi transistors with zero complaints over the past 8 years.

Many people who initially buy on Ebay are disappointed with poor output and high current then buy the genuine article. They are then surprised how well the genuine Mitsubishi transistors works and annoyed how much time they have spent debugging their design or kit.
Shipping charges from the US are now very very high.  Our UK Airmail charges for a couple of transistors are  £2.50 to European Customers and £3.50 to outside Europe.  We even have a number of US Customers for that reason.

Jan G5BBL   www.SDR-Kits.net

For more info visit www.bullguard.com