Re: RD16HHF1 5Watt PA #chat

Shirley Dulcey KE1L

It's nice to see two of the major ham-oriented suppliers of these
parts, K5NWA and SDR-Kits, here in this thread. The Mitsubishi power
FETs are not available from hobbyist-friendly distributors like
Digi-Key or Mouser, so these companies are providing a valuable
service for those of us who just want a few parts. Unlike the parts
from eBay sellers, their transistors will always be the real deal.

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 4:59 AM, <Jan.Verduyn@gmail.com> wrote:
As SDR-Kits we have supplied many genuine Mitsubishi transistors with zero
complaints over the past 8 years.

Many people who initially buy on Ebay are disappointed with poor output and
high current then buy the genuine article. They are then surprised how well
the genuine Mitsubishi transistors works and annoyed how much time they have
spent debugging their design or kit.
Shipping charges from the US are now very very high. Our UK Airmail charges
for a couple of transistors are £2.50 to European Customers and £3.50 to
outside Europe. We even have a number of US Customers for that reason.

Jan G5BBL www.SDR-Kits.net