Re: 5 watt amp kit - no output ( UPDATE )

Vernon Matheson

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that the reason there is no output is that I have the incorrect version firmware in my U3S.

I was planning on building the simplified kit so didn't order the version 3.12c at the time. However in my eagerness to solder I built the full kit totally forgetting about needing the updated version.

My apologies to the list for the post and thank everyone that gave me advice.

Every day is a learning experience for the ole guy.

You still may hear back from me once I get the new firmware so your all not off the hook yet LOL!!!

73

Vernon - VE1VDM / VA1VM