Re: QCX was OK #chat

Steve MW0KST

Many thanks Ian, very much appreciated. It seems I connected my scope badly last night - this morning I'm seeing a square wave at 5V p-p, at the gates of the PA transistors, so it looks like it isn't the drive. Ha, I'll have a look at Q6. I think I might have accidentally tx'd into an open circuit when I switched on for the first time. I did muck up the initial set up, with a display pin not soldered, and lots of random button pressing before I found my error. Poor Hans must be tearing his hair out. Good luck with yours and I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks and 73,

Steve MW0KST