Re: QCX Kits

J68HZ

These are really common and cheap parts that you could get locally... probably faster than the kit without the filter parts could ship to you.

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On Oct 10, 2017, at 2:22 PM, Robert Alexander <ralexander22@...> wrote:

I understand the demand and the great price. One thing that might have been done better would have been for the shipment people notify Hans when they were low on 40M LPF kits before they ran out. That might speed things up in the future.

Robert (N5RHA)

From: "Robert Alexander" <ralexander22@...>
Date: Tue, October 10, 2017 1:15 pm
To: QRPLabs@groups.io

On 30 Sep all the 2nd and 3rd batch kits were supposedly ready for shipment. Now all of a sudden there are not any 40M kits. A couple of weeks ago Hans had 50 kits he took to a hamfest while those of us that have already paid are still waiting. I have to say that I’m really disappointed in the service that QRP-Labs is giving.

Robert (N5RHA)