Re: QCX Kits

J68HZ

These are really common and cheap parts that you could get locally... probably faster than the kit without the filter parts could ship to you. 

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On Oct 10, 2017, at 2:22 PM, Robert Alexander <ralexander22@...> wrote:

I understand the demand and the great price. One thing that might have been done better would have been for the shipment people notify Hans when they were low on 40M LPF kits before they ran out. That might speed things up in the future.

Robert (N5RHA)

-----Original Message-----
From: QRPLabs@groups.io [mailto:QRPLabs@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kurt Zimmerman
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:39 PM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] QCX Kits

Really?  With the demand of such a high-performance radio and for the price point that Hans is offering the radio, what is there to be disappointed about?  Hans is not a large manufacturing organization but more of a garage shop operation.

Additionally Hans underestimated the demand of this radio so, of course, part fulfillment has become an issue.

You really got to give this guy credit for what he has accomplished in dong.  I for one am not disappointed.

Try to put yourself in his shoes.  Is there anything YOU can do any better?

To Hans, keep up the good work.

72/73;
Kurt - W2MW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [QRPLabs] QCX Kits
Date: Tue, October 10, 2017 1:15 pm
To: QRPLabs@groups.io

On 30 Sep all the 2nd and 3rd batch kits were supposedly ready for shipment. Now all of a sudden there are not any 40M kits. A couple of weeks ago Hans had 50 kits he took to a hamfest while those of us that have already paid are still waiting. I have to say that I’m really disappointed in the service that QRP-Labs is giving.

Robert (N5RHA)

Join QRPLabs@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.