Re: QCX on WSPR

J68HZ

Any idea what the questionable capacitors read on an LCR meter?  They may be mismarked.

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On Oct 9, 2017, at 7:43 AM, Andrew Lenton <a@...> wrote:

Hi Glenn,

I had the same issue with the 390 pF capacitors and when I replaced them all was good, I have also had issue with the 560pF capacitors on the 30M BPF again changing them restored the correct response.

I now have a set  LPF that work, so can move on to installing the 5 Watt Amp

See enclosed plots.

73

Andrew