From: QRPLabs@groups.io [mailto:QRPLabs@groups.io] On Behalf Of SM7ETW Jan
Sent: 03 September 2017 20:56
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] RF Power #chat

Hi again Andrew

What frame parameters have you set? Six bands is 12 minutes add an additional 2 minutes for calibration and you should end up with the first frame parameter set at 14.

Hope this is correct. Anyway would be interesting knowing what frame parameters you are actually using.
Oh and the timing above is for wspr-2.

Jan

For more info visit www.bullguard.com