Re: Current drawing of Ultimate 3S

John Pagett G4YTJ

That waveform isn't what you'd expect. To me it looks more like "pick up" with the scope probe acting like an antenna.

John
G4YTJ

Sent from my iPad

On 6 Aug 2017, at 22:41, qrplabs via Groups.Io <qrplabs@...> wrote:

One more thing thaat makes me uneasy is that what I see in the antenna connector has the form in the picture below.
I do not know in any detail the WSPR protocol, but my understanding is that it uses a frequency shift key. I therefore expected to see a sinusoidal wave with (perhaps undistinguishable to the eye) changing period. Can anyone confirm that a signal such as that in the picture is (or is not) valid WSPR output?
<signal.JPG>