Si5351A VFO/Signal Generator with QLG1

Clive Lorton

Hi,

I think I might be having a bit of a Doh moment.

Yesterday I finished building the kit and I entered #HB, #M6 & #GG on line 2.  Everything worked, but the layout was poor.

Today somehow in reprogramming I have no other information visible than the operational frequency on line 1.

I have reset the MCU at boot-up, but no difference. When I program  #HB there is no display. This is the same for any other commands on line 2.

I have also added #HB to line 1 but nothing.

I have checked, and there is a nice 1pps pulse on pin 28 and I can see a data burst on pin 2 of the MCU.

Does anyone have any idea where I might have gone wrong?

Thanks

Clive G8POC