Re: I too am trying to learn how to Program my own ATMEL 328P Processors.

J68HZ

Yeah until you mess the fuses up and brick the processor.  You actually CAN mess up, but it takes a lot to get there!

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On Mar 10, 2017, at 10:29 AM, Chris Wilson <chris@...> wrote:

Hello David,

hey,  stop  the negativity, if *I* can programme these things *ANYONE*
can.  I  think once you get complimentary hardware and software you'll
be  wondering what all the fuss was about. Some of the software stinks
though, un-intuitive and decidedly flaky.

2E0ILY
Best regards,
Chris                            mailto:chris@...

Friday, March 10, 2017

Thanks James.   Still waiting on my USBASP PROGRAMMERS to arrive.
I got a couple of different ones to see if they will do the job.
Some of this stuff works and some of it doesn't.   so figured that
I would be safe to get a couple of different ones and sort it out in the
programming process.  Also got the 6 pin adaptor so I could maybe
learn to do it on the U3S board in the process.   Lot of learning and
a lot of programming to get straight in my brain.

Thanks for the help.
73 Dave WA5DJJ

--
Best regards, Chris Wilson (2E0ILY)