Re: Ultimate3S v3.12 firmware release

J68HZ

Another thing I’ll start gently twisting your arm on…

I have been able to successfully use a  ATmega1284 TQFP part for the ATmega328 mounted on a daughter card… the extra pins come out the end of the daughter card for use in other things.  Short of a revision to the main board this is an excellent step to get more IO and programming space.

But it may be time for a Rev of the U3 main card to accommodate the 1284.  Lots of programming space you know…

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator