Re: Firmware request

J68HZ

Well I have been able to successfully use a  ATmega1284 TQFP part for the ATmega328 mounted on a daughter card… the extra pins come out the end of the daughter card for use in other things.  Short of a revision to the main board this is an excellent step to get more IO and programming space.

Other comments in this thread…. I also have multiple Red Pitayas for skimmers… with the addition of a DXEngineering antenna mounted preamp, they hear as well as anything connected to my Elecraft K3…

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

From: Geir Laastad, LA6LU
Location: Svelvik, Norway
Locator: JO59eq
R/TX hardware: JRC NRD-545, Icom IC-R75, CommRadio CR1a, AOR AR7030+, Yaesu FT-817ND, Yaesu FT-897D, Tecsun PL-880,
SDRPlay/RSP, 2 x FunCube Pro2+, Heros VLF/LF Converter, WMR CLRdsp, WMR CLRspkr, Timewave DSP-599zx, Timewave ANC-4,
PA0RDT 20Hz audio filter
Receiver software: NRD-545 CAT, IC-R75 CAT, SDR Console, Argo, WWSU
Aerial: PA0RDT 4 x Mini-Whip @ 6.5m AGL + 2 x PA0RDT 4 port splitter & pwr unit
TX Beacons: LA1BCN on 630m (476.5 kHz CW beacon / 475.625 kHz WSPR Antenna: 16.5m Marconi-X Vertical
            LA2BCN on 10m (28.217 MHz CW Beacon / 28,126.1 MHz WSPR Antenna: Moonraker Gap-F 5/8 wave Vertical
            LA6LU/B on 30m (10,140.175 WSPR / 10,140.075 FSKCW-6 (QRSS) Antenna. Inverted-V w/ 1:1 Balun