Group DescriptionThe Michigan Net, QMN, started in 1935, is the nation's oldest public service and emergency communications network. We provide professional quality, efficient routine and emergency communications on behalf of a wide variety of public service organizations and agencies. QMN is a member net of the ARRL National Traffic System and Radio Relay International.
QMN meets daily at 6:30 and 10:00 PM on the 3563 KHz. Please note the change of our frequency due to FCC restructuring. QMN had formerly occupied 3663 for 70-years.
- 26 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]