Re: Oil pressure line for oil pressure sender

Esa Lehto

Hi Bob,

The current one still works. This is a precaution as I installed this at 2017. I have to admit that I am using VDO type low cost ones from eBay - "oil pressure sender, VDO type, 0-150 psi, 10-180 ohms, ....". $12.50 each.

Esa
Pulsar XP

On Sunday, June 28, 2020, 02:53:11 PM CDT, Bob Hartunian <bobh5@...> wrote:

Esa;
I still have my sender on engine and they generally last around 400 hrs before failing from vibrations. How long do your senders last mounted on firewall?
Bob h

On Jun 28, 2020, at 9:21 AM, Esa Lehto via groups.io <esalehto@...> wrote:

Folks, where you have sourced oil pressure line for oil pressure sender? Don't want to use regular fuel line which is rated for 50 psi.

Doing some maintenance and decided to replace oil pressure line which I run from front of Rotax to firewall to reduce vibrations and make it last longer.

Esa
Pulsar XP

Join Pulsar-Aviators@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.