Re: Oil pressure line for oil pressure sender

Garry Siggelkow

Not sure why but I was replacing those senders every 50 hours or less.  Put it on my firewall and have 200 hours trouble free

On Jun 28, 2020 5:32 PM, Cliff McChesney <freedom4life@...> wrote:

I was having failures (3) with my sender units when mounted on the engine. I put mine on the end of a grease gun hose and have not had an issue since. I have over 1800 hours with the unit on the end of the grease gun hose. The plane has now done 2250 hours.

Cliff McChesney

Pulsar XP ZK KFC

On 29/06/2020 7:53 am, Bob Hartunian wrote:
Esa;
I still have my sender on engine and they generally last around 400 hrs before failing from vibrations. How long do your senders last mounted on firewall?
Bob h

On Jun 28, 2020, at 9:21 AM, Esa Lehto via groups.io <esalehto@...> wrote:

Folks, where you have sourced oil pressure line for oil pressure sender? Don't want to use regular fuel line which is rated for 50 psi.

Doing some maintenance and decided to replace oil pressure line which I run from front of Rotax to firewall to reduce vibrations and make it last longer.

Esa
Pulsar XP

Join Pulsar-Aviators@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.