Re: Oil pressure line for oil pressure sender

Ron Fults

you can use a grease gun hose they are 1/8 inch male pipe thread rated at 3000 pounds pressure. You can get them at any parts store for five to $10. I have used them in 1500 psi applications for years.

Ron
N310TD

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 12:21 PM Esa Lehto via groups.io <esalehto=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Folks, where you have sourced oil pressure line for oil pressure sender? Don't want to use regular fuel line which is rated for 50 psi.

Doing some maintenance and decided to replace oil pressure line which I run from front of Rotax to firewall to reduce vibrations and make it last longer.

Esa
Pulsar XP

Join Pulsar-Aviators@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.