Re: Oil pressure line for oil pressure sender

Garry Siggelkow

I did same thing and mounted the pressure sender on firewall.  Haven't had to replace sender since.

I took sender to local plumbing supply shop and they built me a stainless braided high pressure line for about $35.  Works great.

On Jun 28, 2020 10:21 AM, "Esa Lehto via groups.io" <esalehto@...> wrote:
Folks, where you have sourced oil pressure line for oil pressure sender? Don't want to use regular fuel line which is rated for 50 psi.

Doing some maintenance and decided to replace oil pressure line which I run from front of Rotax to firewall to reduce vibrations and make it last longer.

Esa
Pulsar XP

Join Pulsar-Aviators@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.