Topics

Surprised Visit

Michael Perrett <mkperrett@...>

Will,

I have no idea why you think I have that beautiful amp you reference. I do have an Command Technologies HF-2500, perhaps a mistake during reception?

Your email made me curious and I Iooked up the amplifier - it is a work of art but not in my plans as the HF-2500 has comparable specs., and $11k plus the PS is a lot of bread :).

73,

Michael / K7HIL

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 4:05 AM, <k4aav@...> wrote:

Last night I had a wonderful surprise visit on 75m. Mike himself broke in to say hello! It was great to talk with Mike over the air from one Prometheus to another Prometheus!  Thanks Mike for the great QSO!

Will, K4AAV

Michael Perrett <mkperrett@...>

Oh, I think I figured out why you thought I had a Prometheus. I joined the Prometheus Yahoo Group so that I could find out more about the unit and after that forgot all about it. I only visited the site once and read the comments.

I just unsubscribed from the group.

again, 73

Michael / K7HIL