From: PrometheusDX2400@... [mailto:PrometheusDX2400@...]
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2014 9:41 AM
To: PrometheusDX2400@...
Subject: [PrometheusDX2400] Selling My Prometheus DX2400L with Linear PS

After suffering weather related damage to our home, I am selling my new (received September of last year), Prometheus amplifier.  The extras on this amp are: Rack Handles and Fan Filters.  I paid $11.5K for this amp but will let it go for $9.5K less shipping.  The amp is under warranty and Mike Dishop says he will honor the warranty to the new owner.   If interested, please contact me off list at kirk dot harding at k6kar dot com.

kirk.harding@...

Hi Steve,

It breaks my heart to sell my amp but my wife (Lori) and I feel it necessary.  After last week’s extreme storms we suffered major flooding to our hobby room.  We were able to remove all radio equipment with no damage but furniture was ruined.  Once we get repairs completed we are intending to move and are currently researching locations.  Obviously this has been and is a very stressful situation.

I wasn’t using DDUTIL so no to your question regarding BCD.

Regards,

Kirk