Topics

Our forum is moving to GROUPS.IO

Al Ludwick / NN4ZZ

You may be aware that many of the ham related YAHOO groups are moving to GROUPS.IO.  This is because of the support related issues on the YAHOO groups.

We'll be moving this group over in the coming days.  My understanding is that you will be sent an invitation to join the new group automatically.   The content of the this YAHOO group should be transferred automatically also.

Once everything is moved, this group will be closed.  Please bear with us as this move takes place.  Again it is supposed to be seamless and easy but this is the first group I'm moving.  Your comments on the move and other feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,  Al / NN4ZZ

al (at) nn4zz (dot) com