From: PrometheusDX2400@... [mailto:PrometheusDX2400@...] On Behalf Of k4aav@...
Sent: 25 November 2013 20:31
To: PrometheusDX2400@...
Subject: [PrometheusDX2400] Joining the Band of Brothers

Hello everyone. Well, I am excited to tell you all I will be joining the band of brothers! The check is mailed and the wait begins. Can't wait to get the Prometheus in the shack!

Will, K4AAV

dxdogg@...

Congratulations Will.  You will absolutely love the amp and the support from Mike.

When it arrives, let us know if we can help, but Mike is always just a phone call away.

Dave, w1wn

Gordon Hamilton

Great news, Will. I am sure enjoying mine. A terrific product!

Gordon, ve7on