Topics

Great News!

k4aav@...

Great news everyone. I sold the Alpha 9500 headache today!  I am on my way to placing my order soon for a Prometheus DX2400!

How are you guys enjoying your? Anything new to share?

Will, K4AAV..............Super excited!

Steve Bolia

Congrats Will

Mine is still doing fine.  Expect to give it a workout in the contest this weekend.

73

Steve

Great news everyone. I sold the Alpha 9500 headache today!  I am on my way to placing my order soon for a Prometheus DX2400!

How are you guys enjoying your? Anything new to share?

Will, K4AAV..............Super excited!

kirk.harding@...

Will,

Outstanding news.  I'm loving my DX2400L  As you are aware, one of the selling features of the 9500 is their so called "Brick to the key" for 1.5KW.  The DX2400L easily surpasses this and as a matter of fact I have to be careful I don't push my Prometheus well beyond legal limit.  Biggest mistake I made was not purchasing the DX2400L earlier.

73,

Kirk, K6KAR

Steve Sacco

Enjoying the heck out of mine.

73,
Steve NN4X

On Monday, October 21, 2013 7:37 PM, "k4aav@..." wrote:

Great news everyone. I sold the Alpha 9500 headache today!  I am on my way to placing my order soon for a Prometheus DX2400!

How are you guys enjoying your? Anything new to share?

Will, K4AAV..............Super excited!

Will McRay <k4aav@...>

So how did perform in the contest?

Will. K4AAV

Mine is still doing fine.  Expect to give it a workout in the contest this weekend.

73

Steve

Great news everyone. I sold the Alpha 9500 headache today!  I am on my way to placing my order soon for a Prometheus DX2400!

How are you guys enjoying your? Anything new to share?

Will, K4AAV..............Super excited!

Steve Bolia

It did better than I did!

1958 Q's - 135 zones and 416 countries. No smoke - no faults

Steve

On Oct 27, 2013, at 7:10 PM, "Will McRay" <k4aav@...> wrote:

So how did perform in the contest?

Will. K4AAV

Mine is still doing fine.  Expect to give it a workout in the contest this weekend.

73

Steve

Great news everyone. I sold the Alpha 9500 headache today!  I am on my way to placing my order soon for a Prometheus DX2400!

How are you guys enjoying your? Anything new to share?

Will, K4AAV..............Super excited!

k4aav@...

Now that is great news!  Congrats!