Topics

DX2400 connection for Flex Radio 6700

Al Ludwick / NN4ZZ

Flex recently updated their SSDR software and now provide peripheral control (amps, tuners, etc) directly from the radio's USB ports.

I have been using a third party program called DDUtil that runs on the same PC as the Flex SSDR program.  The frequency data was then provided bu DDUtil via a serial port on the PC.   With the new software feature I  converted my interface to use the USB ports on the radio.  It allows me to run one less program on the PC and simplifies the setup.  The setup is documented on my web page, here is a link:

http://www.nn4zz.com/Prometheus.htm#FLEX_6700_Cable_Adapter_box_-_July_2013

Return to HOME page

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ

al (at) nn4zz (dot) com