From: PrometheusDX2400@... [mailto:PrometheusDX2400@...] On Behalf Of Gord Hamilton
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 11:31 AM
To: PrometheusDX2400@...
Subject: [PrometheusDX2400] # 31 is on the air.

Hi everyone. Number 31 arrived at my house this week and is up and running. There are now 2 DX2400's on the same quiet little country street in Langley, BC. Definitely a thing of beauty that could easily be sold by the pound. Another of Mike's "children" has moved to away from Ohio. Very happy so far.

73's Gordon, ve7on