Topics

A Little More

dlevy8787 <dxdogg@...>

Hi Will.

Good luck with the sale. I saw one on qth recently. Not sure if it was yours or someone else's.

Mine continues to perform flawlessly. Great amplifier and terrific support from Mike.

Dave, w1wn

--- In PrometheusDX2400@..., "K4AAV" <k4aav@...> wrote:

Still saving my pennies... Sold a tower today and another $1k in the bank. No takers on my Alpha 9500 yet, but that is fine... The savings effort for the Prometheus will continue! Any feedback from the current users?

Will, K4AAV

K4AAV <k4aav@...>