From: PrometheusDX2400@... [mailto:PrometheusDX2400@...] On Behalf Of K4AAV
Sent: 03 April 2013 15:37
To: PrometheusDX2400@...
Subject: [PrometheusDX2400] Tell me about yours...

Hello everyone. I am new to group and I am looking to part ways with my Alpha 9500 to a more reliable amp. I will be scolling through the threads and to gain as much information about the American Made Brute and would also like to solict anyones input about their experiences with their amp. I am looking for a legal limit, no-tune amp with high reliability and software that is solid. If this amp is all this, then the cost is worth every penny. Looking forward to getting any input from you all.

Will, K4AAV

Join PrometheusDX2400@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.