Re: Looking for an amp

Steve Bolia

George

I don't know of any used amps for sale but Dishtronix will still build an amp for you.

I've had mine for a couple of years and love it. I abuse it often in contests and keeps on running.

Steve, N8BJQ

On Oct 1, 2012, at 10:45 AM, "at6c" <at6c@...> wrote:

Hi,
New to the group and I am interested in finding an amp for sale. I would prefer the linear power supply and pin diode options, but would consider others. Definitely has to be from a no smoke shack.

Is Dishtronix's still make the amp and does anybody know what kind of delivery times they are providing? I thought I would start here to find out the current situations before hearing what the factory had to say.

Thanks.
73, George W2GS

Join PrometheusDX2400@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.