Re: New member

Al Ludwick / NN4ZZ

Steve,
Welcome to the group, it is small and not very active yet. (the amp just works, so that may be part of the reason). I enjoyed reading the CQ review, hopefully it will generate some more interest and awareness.

I'm anxiously awaiting the enhancement to provide a "remote control" program so I can view the status and control the amp from my PC. I know Mike is working on it and hope we hear more soon.

73, Al

--- In PrometheusDX2400@..., "steve_bolia" <sbolia@...> wrote:

Hi

I'm Steve, N8BJQ

I own unit #7 with the SO2R board and the switching PS. Pretty active contesters (mostly CW and RTTY with some talking stuff once or twice a year). Also chase DX.

Love the amp - bought one after I did the review for CQ. Rigs are an IC 756ProIII and a K3 with mono banders for 10-40 and wires for 80/160. Set up for SO2R contesting.

Have made several thousand Q's with this amp and also the review unit (which was a different one). No smoke yet which is a good thing.

Getting set up for fully automated band and antenna switching and computer logging with both radios.

73

Steve

Join PrometheusDX2400@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.