New member

Steve Bolia

Hi

I'm Steve, N8BJQ

I own unit #7 with the SO2R board and the switching PS. Pretty active contesters (mostly CW and RTTY with some talking stuff once or twice a year). Also chase DX.

Love the amp - bought one after I did the review for CQ. Rigs are an IC 756ProIII and a K3 with mono banders for 10-40 and wires for 80/160. Set up for SO2R contesting.

Have made several thousand Q's with this amp and also the review unit (which was a different one). No smoke yet which is a good thing.

Getting set up for fully automated band and antenna switching and computer logging with both radios.

73

Steve

Join PrometheusDX2400@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.