From: PrometheusDX2400@groups.io [mailto:PrometheusDX2400@groups.io] On Behalf Of Al Ludwick / NN4ZZ
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 5:48 PM
To: PrometheusDX2400@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PrometheusDX2400] Any updates from Dishtronix?

Hi Larry,
I'm going to Dayton and will get ask Mike about it.   I haven't seen any other details but maybe Mike will see this post and give us an update sooner.  I know he is busy but you never know.

According to the vendor list on the Hamvention site he has a booth reserved.

Regards,  Al / NN4ZZ
al (at) nn4zz (dot) com

Join PrometheusDX2400@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.