Re: Great customer service

dlevy8787 <dxdogg@...>

I noticed we have a couple of new members. If I or any of the owners can answer questions or assist in any way, please feel free to contact me either here or directly (email good on qrz.com) or post something here. Not a lot posted here as the amp works perfectly with terrific customer support from the owner/designer.

Dave, w1wn

--- In PrometheusDX2400@..., "dlevy8787" <dxdogg@...> wrote:

Great news Kirk. It is definitely worth the wait for the last amplifier you will ever own!

Dave

--- In PrometheusDX2400@..., "Kirk" <kirk.harding@> wrote:

Dave,

Now that the Alpha-9500 is sold and shipped, I have my order for the DX2400L
in place. It will be a while before I receive my Prometheus but
anticipation is a significant part of the process. I can hardly wait
though!

Kirk, K6KAR