From: PrometheusDX2400@...
[mailto:PrometheusDX2400@...] On Behalf Of dlevy8787
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:18 AM
To: PrometheusDX2400@...
Subject: [PrometheusDX2400] Great customer service

I know that for those that are fortunate enough to own the Prometheus, this
is preaching to the choir but to those considering a purchase, I just wanted
to inform all that I recently purchased a new radio (Kenwood TS-990). Mike
was right there with emails and telephone calls to assist with some cabling
questions that I had.

Terrific product and even better customer service from the man at the top.

73,
Dave, w1wn

Join PrometheusDX2400@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.