Congrats Kirk

73

Steve

On Apr 20, 2013, at 2:41 PM, "Kirk" <kirk.harding@...> wrote:

Dave,

Now that the Alpha-9500 is sold and shipped, I have my order for the DX2400L in place.  It will be a while before I receive my Prometheus but anticipation is a significant part of the process.  I can hardly wait though!

Kirk, K6KAR

From: PrometheusDX2400@... [mailto:PrometheusDX2400@...] On Behalf Of dlevy8787
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:18 AM
To: PrometheusDX2400@...
Subject: [PrometheusDX2400] Great customer service

I know that for those that are fortunate enough to own the Prometheus, this is preaching to the choir but to those considering a purchase, I just wanted to inform all that I recently purchased a new radio (Kenwood TS-990). Mike was right there with emails and telephone calls to assist with some cabling questions that I had.

Terrific product and even better customer service from the man at the top.

73,
Dave, w1wn

Join PrometheusDX2400@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.