To: primetimeshortwave@...
From: paverdp@...
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:23:47 +1300
Subject: [ptsw] worldclock

Hi guys

Has any of you ever tried the website:  www.timeanddate.com  ?

It is a nifty and versatile little program giving you the world times, weather and much more.

Philip

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

well put! Time And Date is even recommended by Our Old DXing friend,Glenn Hauser! 73's
Not making enough money? Click here to get free info on medical jobs
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmPZKR9YHAmU9SfkyCE1LnQMKfy9cUBn2jJvnNwdVpy13fph/

Michael Kallstrom <michael.kallstrom@...>

You may also want to check out this free world clock software download:

http://www.symmttm.com/software_download.asp?ID=download_symmtime.asp

Mike NU4Q

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:25:17 -0400
GEORGE SANTULLI <gsantull@...> wrote:

Philip,

Yes, I have had to use it for my job for years, but it is a great
tool for DXers too! Thanks for sharing it, I am sure a lot of folks are
not aware of it.

George

To: primetimeshortwave@...: paverdp@...:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:23:47 +1300Subject: [ptsw] worldclock

Hi guys

Has any of you ever tried the website: www.timeanddate.com ?

It is a nifty and versatile little program giving you the world
times, weather and much more.

Philip

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

I got an MSOLE Exception error while trying to download thi software.You might try download.com 73's
Click to get free info on remodeling your kitchen.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlsVcVpy1s6cNeRcJ9hEXiM1n8klf7Sv3IVtlAStrLiuvIx9/

Michael Kallstrom <michael.kallstrom@...>

Try downloading it from here:

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/symmtime.html

Mike NU4Q

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 22:29:33 GMT
"brainman214@..." <brainman214@...> wrote:
I got an MSOLE Exception error while trying to download thi
software.You might try download.com 73's
Click to get free info on remodeling your kitchen.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlsVcVpy1s6cNeRcJ9h
EXiM1n8klf7Sv3IVtlAStrLiuvIx9/

Yahoo! Groups Links

brainman214@netzero.com <brainman214@...>

Thanks Mike!73's
Click to find deals on home theater systems.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmmCBTfdQH5abBrI84baqVj9NozouOTqZ8M8dZZ6H3Ls39HV/